Valentines Park Café is situated in the heart of Valentines Park, the flag ship park in London’s Borough of Redbridge. The Cafe has been serving visitors to Valentines Park since the Park opened to the public in 1912 when it was known as ‘The Pavilion Cafe’.
We became the Cafés new owners in 2011 and have worked hard to create a modern day Café which our customers want to return to again and again. We have undertaken a full refurbishment of the Cafe since we took over in 2011 and are now extremely proud of the warm and welcoming environment that we have created.
We are a family run business and believe in providing a good quality service at reasonable prices.
Where possible we source our food locally. Our bread and rolls are from a local bakers, the majority of our meat comes from a local butchers and our cakes are from a local patisserie.
We hope our passion reflects in what we do and look forward to serving you at Valentines Park Cafe.